Our mission is to participate as an active part of the community,
in providing and continuously improving the home health care needs of the
patient by delivering value-driven, high quality and compassionate care.
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff provides high quality skilled visits within the home setting.
The specialized home care in combination with emotional support maximizes the benefit from each skilled visit.
Amazing Health services commitment to quality encourages patient success and growth towards rapid recoveries and greater overall health. When loved ones remain in the comfort of their home with the support and participation of the family and friends, it results in accelerated recuperation.
With the advancement in medical technology, our home health team can provide hospital grade services within the comfort of the patient's home. Our experienced staff in conjuction with your orders can create an individualized plan of care that revolves around your patient's personal needs.
Upon admit, each patient is given an assessment to determine an accurate and personalized level of healthcare needed. This in cohesion with patient and patient caregiver’ s requests allows for a perfect level of support and comfort to promote steady and fast recovery.
With a consistently growing need for individual based healthcare, we have an extensive team of skilled nurses and therapists that can provide the upmost care and premier service to suit anyone’s needs.
We provide excellent and high quality services with the most up to date medical technology for the home based environment. Our commitment is to provide this service to the patient with our experienced and multidisciplinary staff.
• Home health care allows you to receive high quality health care while remaining in the comfort of your own home.
• Skilled nurses direct and plan your nursing care with your doctor's guidance.
• Skilled nurses instruct you and your family on care needed between nursing visits.
• Skilled nurses available for services such as vital signs, wound care, catheter changes, medication supervision, and more.
• Home health aides are available for personal care.
• Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy are available for rehabilitation and instruction to adapt to physical limitations